LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE EXEMPLAR GLOBAL CERTIFIED TRAINING
The Lead Auditor course is designed to help you prepare for on-site audits, develop checklists, audit processes, gather and evaluate evidence, write reports and contact stakeholders your findings with policies and goals.
Forms of training
- Public training (at Won-Med): 5 days
- Online training (online): 5 days
Online training courses are taught online by Won-Med's experienced experts and give students the flexibility to attend from one convenient place without having to travel. Won-Med has completely redesigned the technical content, images, and teaching methods of the course to better fit the online course.
Completing the training will increase your audit capacity, meet the formal training requirements set forth by EXEMPLAR GLOBAL and enable you to conduct external audits in accordance with ISO standards.
Our Lead Auditor Training Courses:
1. ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
2. ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
3. ISO 45001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
4. ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditor Training Course
5. ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course
6. ISO 22716:2017 Lead Auditor Training Course
7. GMP Lead Auditor Training Course
8. HACCP Lead Auditor Training Course
Who should attend the training courses?
- Organizations need auditors according to the requirements of ISO
- Auditor or Manager of quality system, environment, medical equipment, food safety, ... want to increase prestige with an internationally recognized qualification.
- Members of ISO, QA/QC, HSE systems, consultants who want to improve assessment capacity
- Any individual who wants to meet the official training requirements for an internationally recognized certificate - EXEMPLAR GLOBAL.
What will you learn?
Purpose of the ISO Management System and the principles under each standard you attend.
Basic definitions and terms
Analyze terms and determine compliance with requirements
Roles and Responsibilities of the Auditor / Lead Auditor
Plan and conduct an interview with top management
Evaluate the organization's quality policy and objectives
Prepare an on-site audit plan
Conformity and effectiveness assessment processes
Thorough preparation for process-based audits and checklists
Collect and evaluate objective evidence
Determination of conformity and non-conformance to requirements
Report findings accurately according to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, etc.
Write and score non-compliance reports and evaluate recommendations for corrective action
Relate your audit results to the organization's policies and objectives
Present your overall assessment to top management.
What do you need to prepare?
Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, …. (the standard you want to join)
Basic understanding of how organisation works and the role of top management
What will the training include?
Detailed course material
Lunch and Tea-break (for Public Course only)
EXEMPLAR GLOBAL certificate
Why choose training from Won-Med?
Won-Med with a team of lecturers who are leading experts in your field, we train in-depth courses on ISO international management systems, CE/FDA certification, Lead Auditor. The courses are designed in a tailor-made style to suit each industry and each type of business. With a team of lecturers who are truly passionate about sharing their knowledge and making sure you can capture the most solid knowledge to apply to your own work.
Best support for you, please contact:
WONMED VINA CO., LTD
Hotline: +84 978 719 518– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org