FOOD Safety Management System Building Training
ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the requirements of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) covering all organizations in the food chain from “farm to fork".
ISO 22000 allows a company to show their customers that they have a FSMS in place. This provides customer confidence in the product and becoming more and more important as customers demand safe food and food processors require that ingredients obtained from their suppliers to be safe.
The standard has requirements for FSMS processes and procedures, and requires that the organization implement prerequisite programs and HACCP.
Deployment, implementation ISO 22000/HACCP
Building an Food Safety management system and applying ISO 22000/HACCP certification specifically for your business, we will make the implementation process of your business as simple as possible. This is the tool to turn passion into effective action.
Are you ready to apply ISO 22000:2018/HACCP?
ISO 22000:2018 requires that you build a FSMS. This means a documented system in place and fully implemented throughout your facility:
- Effective Prerequisite Programs in place to ensure a clean sanitary environment for food processing
- A Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Plan developed to identify, prevent and eliminate food safety hazards
- Established documented food safety management system processes to manage food safety throughout your organization – from management and business planning aspects to day to day communication and operations affecting food safety.
REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 22000:2018
Following the new structure of the Annex SL, ISO 22000 is organized into 10 main clauses:
ISO 22000 requirements are:
- Having an overall Food Safety Policy & setting objectives for your organization, developed by top management, to comply with this policy.
- Planning and designing a management system and documenting the system.
- Maintaining records of the performance of the system.
- Providing adequate resources for the effective operation of the FSMS including appropriately trained and qualified personnel, sufficient infrastructure and appropriate work environment to ensure food safety
- Following HACCP principles
- Establishing a traceability system for identification of product
- Establishing a corrective action system and control of nonconforming product
- Maintaining a documented procedure for handling withdrawal of product
- Controlling monitoring and measuring devices
- Establishing and maintaining and internal audit program and management review
- Continually improving and maintain the FSMS
Maintain the ISO 22000/HACCP system
Maintaining and improving the FSMS, must do at least the following:
- Well organize periodic internal audits to detect inadequacies and issues that need improvement in the FSMS
- Defects are discovered through internal audit, which should be done according to the principle of corrective action - preventive action to limit or prevent the finding from happening again.
- The documentation system needs to be adjusted and improved in a timely manner
- Annual management review of the system's effectiveness.
The benefits from ISO 22000 into three main categories: benefits related to market, technical management aspects and those related to regulatory aspects. The major benefits were the improvement of product safety and traceability of products. The increase of communication in the food chain also revealed to be an important benefit. On the other hand, improving productivity seems not to be a significant benefit of ISO 22000 application. The results also revealed a positive correlation between company size and a higher rate of satisfaction derived from ISO 22000 application.
Best support for you, please contact:
WONMED VINA CO., LTD
Hotline: +84 978 719 518– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org